WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.
I wanted to reach out to you directly to offer a virtual hug during this time of uncertainty in our region and in the world. As a small business, relationships matter tremendously to me and to my Smitten family members — relationships are what gets us out of the bed in the morning, what keeps us open after hours when there are lines out the door, and what allows us to persevere through tough times like these.
We care tremendously about the community at large and are listening intently to health officials and to our team members who depend on their jobs at Smitten.
We welcome you with air high-fives and air fist-bumps to come visit us in our shops for a pick-me-up pint. Furthermore, we support your decisions to take whatever precautions are best for you and, therefore, we’re offering special promotions on all delivery orders through Caviar, DoorDash, Postmates and UberEATs so you can have another excuse to ‘get smitten’ in the comfort of your home.
As such, until further notice:
- We are offering fresh-churned pints only. Cones, waffle bowls, bakeshop, and samples are currently unavailable.
- We’ve gone cashless – no signature required.
- Take-out and delivery only please. (No gathering or seating in the shops)
- Our Hayes Valley, Mission, Rockridge and Santana Row are OPEN for pint pick-up and delivery! Hours are slightly reduced, so please consult the shop location page for the latest information.
- Our Pac Heights shop is currently closed and will reopen following the Shelter-In-Place.
- We are mandating that any team member that shows any sign of illness stays home. We are proud to provide paid sick leave to all employees and to enable our team members to care for themselves and their loved ones without sacrificing their income.
- We are mandating that high-touch surfaces (including the door handles, iPad signature screen and countertops) are cleaned throughout the day with an antiseptic sanitary solution.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and for continuing to support your local businesses. We welcome you to contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns, and we promise a prompt response. Once again, we are here for you.
With heartfelt appreciation
Robyn Sue Fisher
Founder & Chief Brrrista, Smitten