THE SMITTEN SHOP
Holiday Ice Cream Pies
This Thanksgiving, give your oven a break and see up a fresh take on a holiday classic dessert with one (or three!) of Smitten’s ice cream pies! We were tired of being the side kick to all these (let’s be honest, canned filling) pumpkin pies out there and decided to make our oh-so-Smitten version, filled with our fresh-churned seasonal scoops.
You choose the flavor and either a Pecan Streusel or Spiced Oat Crumble topping and we’ll take care of the rest. So take a back seat, Aunt Sally, this year Smitten is serving up the perfect sweet ending to your Thanksgiving dinner (no offense to anyone’s Aunt Sally, we’re sure her pies are great too).
Brown Sugar Butter Pecan
We create this seasonal classic flavor by creating a rich, decadent brown sugar & molasses ice cream and mix-in toasted butter pecans which results in the perfect bite that’s sweet, nutty crunchy and delicious.
We make our top-selling huckleberry ice cream by using fresh milk and cream from Sonoma and Marin and swirl in sweet, tart huckleberry jam to create a light and refreshing fall flavor.
Think Pumpkin Spice with REAL INGREDIENTS! We partner with our friends at Mountanos Family Coffee & Tea to steep organic rooibos chai tea in our sweet, rich pumpkin ice cream base to create an herbal, floral and aromatic flavor that is anything but basic.
- Pies serve approx 8-10 guests.
- Changes, special requests or cancelations may be accommodated pending culinary approval and must be submitted by Monday, November 12th.
- The final day to place an order is Saturday, November 17th at 11pm.
- Pick up will be available Wednesday, November 21st during business hours — Mission (12-11pm) Rockridge (1-10pm).
- Please bring a copy of the receipt or show email confirmation of payment to pick up the pie/sundae kit.
- Please allow 24-48 hours for a confirmation after you place your order.
- Please contact email@example.com with any questions,